The Watch

The Watch is concerned about the increasing pressure towards feudalism in the United States from corporations, social regressives, warmongers, and the media. We also are concerned with future history concerning our current times, as non-truths which are “widely reported” become the basis for completely false narratives.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Stupid Republican Representative Watch

This is the email I recently sent to my stupid Republican representative, who voted against SCHIP the first time (and who I have no doubt will vote against it again and again and again, all the time, making up more and more stupid reasons why he voted against it):

Dear Representative XXXXX:

I was pleased to see that the Democrats have revised the SCHIP bill to address most if not all of your concerns (including the illegal immigrants issue and the adult coverage issue, about which you seemed so concerned in your October letter to me). Consequently, I look forward to seeing you vote "yes" on the upcoming SCHIP vote today!

-John Locke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home