The Watch

The Watch is concerned about the increasing pressure towards feudalism in the United States from corporations, social regressives, warmongers, and the media. We also are concerned with future history concerning our current times, as non-truths which are “widely reported” become the basis for completely false narratives.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Quick Quiz Regarding Boosh's Surge

Here's a QuickQuiz for you:


Question: Who said the following?

"I would confess I'm no expert on Iraq."
AND
"At the outset of the strategy, it's a mistake to talk about an exit strategy"

Answer: US Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates.


Question: Who said the following?

“I met with every divisional commander, General Casey, the Corps commander, General Dempsey. We all talked together. And I said, in your professional opinion, if we were to bring in more American troops now, does it add considerably to our ability to achieve success in Iraq? And they all said no. And the reason is, because we want the Iraqis to do more. It's easy for the Iraqis to rely upon to us do this work. I believe that more American forces prevent the Iraqis from doing more, from taking more responsibility for their own future.”

Answer: General John Abizaid, who was forced into retirement by President Boosh when the position of the military conflicted with the position of that most experienced and battle-hardened National Guard veteran, George Boosh.


Question: Who said the following?

Who said, "I don't care what my military advisors say; I don't care what the American public thinks; I'm going to keep winning in Iraq no matter what!"
AND
"Trust me - I know what I'm doing."

Answer: It's actually a trick question -- it's a paraphrase of President Boosh's new strategery: SURGE!!! A Plan For Victory!



Now ask yourself, do you really want this Commander in Chief commanding anything larger than a small tricycle, much less putting more American soldiers in harm's way???

-John Locke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home